Adventures in crafting, creating, organizing, and and any other "ing" I may think of while living my dream of being a stay at home mommy.

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Father's Day Gift Idea from the Little Ones

Mr. Hiner and I decided when our little one was born that we would do only handmade gifts for Father's Day and Mother's Day.  However, that can be a little hard to do with a man.  Most of the DIY ideas out there include a tie or some other stereotypical idea.

We at the Hiner house strive for the different!  So last year we made an idea that I adapted from browsing online:  The Daddy T-shirt.

Front ~ "Daddy..."

Back ~ "Hands Down You're The Best"
I love it!  This guy wears it proudly!


I love this shirt.  Especially for the first Father's Day, which it was for us in 2011.  I think it is great as a memento or even for the dad, like Mr. Hiner, who is brave enough to wear it out in public!

We are so grateful to have him in our lives and are two VERY lucky and blessed ladies.

Good luck and I hope this inspires you to do something creative for the fathers in your life!  If so, please be sure to share with us your ideas...maybe it will help someone else who is looking around!

Much love,
The Ponytail Momma

1 comment:

  1. My Dad ALWAYS wore his in public! And he still has them all. And also his Larry the Cucumber shirt.....

    ReplyDelete