Adventures in crafting, creating, organizing, and and any other "ing" I may think of while living my dream of being a stay at home mommy.

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Do you feel this way?


Can I ever just make a straight face for the camera?

I shiver at the thought of what my obit pic might be one day when these are the ones floating around right now!

What?

Mommy's Time Out Wine - Thank you McNews, it came in very handy


Edward Scissorhands ~ with crablegs

Chicken hat and Flamingo glasses.  Always a classy way to go!
I guess I will have to get GlamourShots if I want a "real" pic!

3 comments:

  1. I can't stop giggling at these pictures. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG This is the funniest post I've seen in a LONG time!! So great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies. Glad I could share!:) There are sooooo many more...it was actually hard to pick between all the bad ones!

    ReplyDelete