Adventures in crafting, creating, organizing, and and any other "ing" I may think of while living my dream of being a stay at home mommy.

Monday, May 16, 2011

I'm Back!

Last week I was so excited to start blogging.  As you may have read, I spent alot of time working on my fonts and learing how to use meta tags, etc.  Then Blogger went down and it all disappeared.  Needless to say, I was a little frustrated and took a step back from it before I went crazy trying to fix everything. 
I decided to just go with a blogger template and just wait a while to see if I really do start blogging like my imagination thinks I will!
In the meantime, I have been thinking of all sorts of ideas I would like to share.  Crafting in general.  Mainly because I have been so inspired by other blogs I have been checking out.  I am slowly putting a pile together for spray painting.  I also have lots of other craft ideas and organizational ideas. 
I am currently working on a silhouette for the ponytail momma using my face.  We haven't printed any pictures yet, but I am not too thrilled about what my neck keeps doing in the pictures.  I guess we will see what we get. 
I also have a few who are going to share their craftiness as well, given that they don't have their baby in a few days. 
Can't wait to get this party started!
Hazaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment